Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sonnet #1

As I lower down my forehead touches the ground,
My mind drift and my heart trembles,
The world as though by nature halt to a stop as I found,
No words to decribe the feeling I gamble..
Closing my eyes deep down I dive,
Chanting and repeating The Vow I promised,
Of my purpose in this dear life,
My simple action brings complicated meaning as this..
Oh God, how worthless and filthy I am,
Here I was performing my sacred ritual,
But head full of worldly thoughts I cram,
Forgive me, my dear Lord for I lack being mutual.
As for now I stand by my stand,
For every prayer, every sin I'll repent.

Origin: For my literature class, we each need to write a sonnet about physical experience.. This is what I got..
Time: Yesterday, 18/06/12
Dedicated to: HIM! My Lord, Allah.

#I know I haven't post anything here for ages!!

No comments:

Post a Comment