Saturday, August 8, 2009

~*Revival of the heart*~

Here I am,
Once again drifting from reality,
Taken as a prisoner,
In this unknown world...

As those painful tears slipped,
I heard my name being called,
Your presence felt near,
Yet your existence seems so far...

Like Juliet waiting for her Romeo,
Like a Princess waiting for her Prince,
But I'm neither,
Than a girl frozen in time...

I'm hoping for a helping hand,
For a soft gesture,
For a warm feeling,
To where I belong...

As autumn approached,
My thoughts followed it's track,
Leaving behind my blossom feelings,
And get ready for the frowen truth...

By the end,
I laid back to re-enter reality,
To bring back the time,
To mask myself from the pain,
And to revive you..
My Dear Heart...

Origin: It came from the Heart.. :-)
Time: 25/06/09
Dedicated to: No one really.. Just a pen of thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment