Saturday, May 30, 2009

*Prince in my Eyes*

There you were,
Sitting by yourself,
Under the oak tree...
I want to get near you,
But you are firmly guarded...

Being around you is hard,
Being with you is impossible...
Knowing that I began to back away,
But then you notice me the second i did...
You didn't let your guard down,
Neither change your act upon those glances...

I watched you from afar,
Faced the ground when you looked my way...
Quietly seeing you smile, seeing you laugh,
It fascinates me that I began to feel content by just watching you...
While slowly I get attracted by you,
You became a bit free with your emotion...

Unthinkably, I began to smell the forbidden flower...
Afraid to move,
Afraid to lose you,
But you're still sitting there,
Glancing at me sometimes...

Distance yet close,
Cold yet warm,
Sorrowful yet happy...

It's the beginning of an unusual relationship,
Between the Cold Prince,
And the Ice Maiden...

*Origin: When thinking bout him n knowing abt our 2 worlds apart.. I pened it out..
*Time: Recently, 8th April 2009...
*Dedicated to: The person I just met.. My Kisa (knight in shining armour)

No comments:

Post a Comment