Saturday, May 30, 2009

*Eternal Love*

Closing my eyes to every open stars,
Having no regrets to miss them,
Lure myself to be afar,
And only having you to search for...

I believe in eternal love,
And that’s why I believe you,
For myself to be in the sacred place,
In your heart...

A heart that I desire,
A feeling that I want to feel,
The happiness that I longed for,
And the love that I hope will stay forever...

I believe that you’ll come one day,
To take me away from this place,
To warm my cold heart with your smile,
To forever place me in your heart...

You promise me,
And I never doubt you,
I know you won’t lie,
Because you are the only person that I trust...

My soul flow thru the river of your heart,
My feelings that stuck in your eyes,
I know you won’t remove it,
And I know we’ll meet one day,
For it’s an eternal love...

*Origin: The idea came @ nyt when my feelings for him bottled up & ready to expload..By far the best poem I think I ever written..
*Time: 2007 (Sec 3)
*Dedicated to: That person.. My Romeo, my Love, my Heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment