Saturday, May 30, 2009

*Alice I mean't to be..*

Sitting in the dark corner of the room,
I observe my surrounding,
It was so cold and empty,
Yet was filled with priceless items...

Trying to move to the center,
But my feet was limp to the ground,
Moving my hand was impossible too,
Because I was tied to an unseen string.

My pretty hat, my expensive dress,
It meant nothing in this condition,
My glassy eyes stared into the dream-like world,
But the dreams i see don't fascinate me.

I tried to talk,
But my lips are frozen,
I can't speak, I can't sing,
No other way to let people know how i feel...

Because that's the Alice I meant to be..

*Origin: Well, mostly by the song 'Still Doll'-Kanon Wakeshima.. I re-did it in my POV.. About a girl who cant seem to find freedom, even when she's not tied to anything but her own.. That's Alice..
*Time: Early 2009 (Form 5)
*Dedicated to: Haha, mostly to whoever felt the same way as Her and Me..

No comments:

Post a Comment