Saturday, May 30, 2009

*Tears and Fears*

I looked at his eyes,
And I saw how fragile he is..
The strength and the braveness he held all this time,
Lost under the wave of weakness..

I saw the window of his heart close,
The light in his life faded,
He tried to erase it all,
But he failed to play that role..

His heart filled with misery,
And his soul is full of rage,
He looked at me like a lost boy,
Tried to hide all his feelings away..

But he failed to fake it,
As pure crystal rolled down his cheek,
And he did it,
The one thing guys will never reveal..
Feelings and tears..

He showed me the real him,
The person he tried to cover,
And the feeling he tried to hide..
Fear..

*Origin: Thot bout it when I saw a guy's weakness..
*Time: Around 2006 (Sec 2)
*Dedicated to: Generally, to every guys who think they are tough enuf, but sumtimes, Its ok to let it go..

No comments:

Post a Comment