Saturday, May 30, 2009

*BetrayeL*

I'm gettin' weaker,
Maybe its all started to come back to me,
Why didnt you come?
Why did you leave me back there all alone?

I thought its been clear now,
That you are going to help me endure the pain,
To help me to trust,
But you prove me otherwise...

I was hurt...
I was hurt by your heartless move,
I was hurt by your unspoken motive,
Unregretfully, I began to turn away from the happiness in this world..

Hurt, Pain, Suffer...
My head is full of that,
Hatred, Revenge, Darkness..
You filled my heart with those things...

Eventually, my heart began to despise the light,
My soul began to tremble,
My life began to change,
And it all started with YOU...

You made the heartless girl I am,
You are the reason why I started to hate,
Love meant losing,
Why can't i understand that from the 1st try...

Now seeing you hurts me,
As I sing this hurtful melody through your ears,
Hopefully it will kill your hope,
And seal it within my soul...

To see you suffer,
To hear you scream my name,
To make you beg for forgiveness,
To let you taste your own medicine,
And make you realize what you've created...

*Origin: It was my thoughts to some Anime couple.. N lil' bout how I felt..
*Time: Durin 1 ov my hard time, 2007..
*Dedicated to: Who ever feel the same way..

No comments:

Post a Comment